Sunday, June 14, 2009

Image Generator

I liked checking out the different things you could do with pictures or with words. This site was very interesting. I think it would be fun to use if students could create images with physical education terms or pictures from class. That would be a neat way for them to use the terms or pictures in a way that they can create something rather than the teachers always making the signs and posting them on the walls. I made a road sign with my name. We could use this to make the color zone signs or terms for different units. This is something that students could make in the computer lab or students that are injured or sick and sitting out could make signs while they were out of class for the day. I think there are endless possibilities for these image sites.

this is my site:http://www.streetsigngenerator.com/download.php

No comments:

Post a Comment