Thursday, May 28, 2009

I like Bloglines

I think Bloglines is a great website. It is a great way to follow info that we like without having to go to 15 different websites. I am not sure if I would use this for my students, but I will definitely use it for my personal use. I think it will save us a lot of time during the school year when we are trying to keep up with our website interests while trying to get school work done. I am mostly following sports and news and I enjoy going to the site to see all of big news related to sports and news in a matter of seconds. This site is geared to saving us time and I think we can get caught up looking online for hours to find info about news and sports. I really like this site and I look forward to learning more about it as I get more used using the site!

No comments:

Post a Comment